Thursday, July 28, 2005

New Additions

Hello folks,

Just a quick note to say thanks for reading and advise of a new twist to the blog. As you've probably figured out by now, I created this blog to recount a three-year span of my life, a serial memoir if you will. I've tried to get a set schedule going by doing weekly postings but that has fallen by the way side due to my 8-5 and other projects.

Since I hate for you to have nothing to read and I've become somewhat of an online dating guru, I decided to share even more of my experiences via articles, reviews and recommendations of the online dating sites with which I've had dealings. Hope you find the new additions helpful and/or enjoyable.

The aim is to try to do weekly postings of an article, a reviewof an online dating site, or another installment of Age is Just a Number.

Thanks again for subscribing and happy reading!

Peace,
Dee

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Well done.

Everybody has a price.
And everybody has a prize.
From the muse to the mouse.
From the mouse to the muse.