Contact: womansavers [at] womansavers.com
Alexa Traffic Rank: 60,487
Google Links from other sites: 450
Google Page Rank: 5/10
Tagline--"Research and Rate B4U Date!"
Site Description: World s largest database rating good AND bad men. A sisterhood of women who network together to help women worldwide avoid dating alleged cheating, lying or abusive men. Research & Rate B4 U Date for safer dating worldwide!
- World's Largest Database Rating Men (over 25,000 men currently entered by women)
- Internet's Highest Trafficked Abused Women's Message Board
- Free Medical Advice for women without resources
- Free Psychotherapy Advice
- Free Relationship Articles
- Women's Relationship & Sex Polls
- Free Women's relationship games
- Free women's relationship cartoon ecards
- Articles on abuse, infidelity and how to catch a cheater
- Free video & audio chat room
Upon clicking the link of WomanSavers.com I was transported into a world of women who have made it their business to protect each other. In that realm of sisterhood while not specifically verbalized there's a clear-cut message that says, "we've had enough and we're not gonna take
it anymore!" With pictures provided where possible, reports on the good, the bad and the downright ugly are made available to all who would desire its use.
- Joining is easy and straightforward
- Good reports are included as well as bad to give a balanced feel to the site
- FREE mental and physical advice from professionals
- Deals with topics most avoid: abuse, infidelity, mental issues
- Interactive and supportive
- WomanSaver’s proceeds are donated to abused women and children’s charities
- Site available to men as well as women
- Color scheme too busy
- Site not intuitively organized.
- WomanSavers does not edit or censor database information and no information can be guaranteed or verified.
My thoughts: Overall, I'm not quite sure that I agree with the existence of this site and others like it. As an Internet dater myself I have encountered all types of mentalities and a few characters with nefarious intentions. However, I do realize that there is always an unguarded moment where our desires as women overrule our commonsense and we let clues pass us by.
That being said, as I review this site, I'm ambivalent. I think it is a unique and courageous idea of the owner of the site to see a need and go to bat to create ways in which to fill said need. I've heard the heartbreak stories from both men and women and have counseled both sexes. When the opportunity arose, I asked one question. "Were there no clues?" Upon listing some obvious clues. I was met with silence. Then a reluctant admission that, that behavior or omission had been noticed but brushed aside.
I'm a firm believer in the saying, "knowledge is power," or scripturally speaking, "my people perish for lack of knowledge". However, I can't help feeling that the emphasis should be more on the education of safe techniques for dating, than a list of offenders. My main objection being the fact that Biblically speaking there is a rule of two to three witnesses before someone can be accused of an offense.
What concerns me is the thought that rejected folk will use it as a tool to lash out at innocent men. What would balance it out in my mind would be a stipulation that no one would be listed on the site unless there were at least two complaints. In addition, someone accused should have the opportunity to share their side of the story... murderers have that right, why not also purported liars and cheaters? There should also be a provision that those accused be notified and given a time frame to respond with their story and only upon expiration of the time frame should their photo and name be made public.
No matter my reservations on the possible skewing of the site's intent. The stats above overwhelmingly show that there is a definite need for this site and others like it. If only for the resource section and the fact that donations are used for abused women and children's charities. I would recommend the site. So if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired of being lied to, cheated on etc. or you would simple like a place to find some tips on relationships try WomanSavers.com.